Clinical Lead Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Kidderminster, Worcestershire - £17.65 per hour + paid breaks
Working: Full time 40 hours
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join a superb nursing home in Kidderminster, Worcestershire. The successful Clinical Lead Nurse must be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
This nursing home specialises in providing an exceptional level of nursing care to residents living with Alzheimer's and Dementia, MS, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson's and Motor Neurone Disease.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress in your career as a Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) and to join this knowledgeable team. Comprehensive training and development are provided at the home along with personal and professional development being actively encouraged.
Benefits for Clinical Lead Nurse include:
* Competitive salary
* Hours split 10 hours supernumerary and 30 hours on the floor
* Discretionary quarterly performance bonus paid three monthly
* Uniform provided
* 6 weeks holiday
* Travel assistance available subject to suitability
The role of the Clinical Lead Nurse is:
* Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
* Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
* Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Clinical Lead Nurse you will have:
* Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
* A general nursing qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org