Unit Manager - Nurse Qualified - Nursing Home - Oswestry, Shropshire - £16 per hour
Working Hours: 44 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Unit Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) within a stunning service in Oswestry, Shropshire.
They are ideally looking for a Senior nurse who has an excellent track record in leading a team within a care home environment, while still delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets.
The home provides care for older people with dementia, physical disability and old age.
The benefits of this Unit Manager role include:
* Private medical insurance
* Specialist training
* Continuing professional development
* A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
Within the role as a Unit Manager, you will be undertaking the following duties:
* Work closely as part of a team
* Responding quickly and effectively to patients' needs
* Hold high standards of care at all times
* Hold the correct attitude when dealing with dementia patients
As a Unit Manager you will have:
* A valid and up-to-date NMC registration (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* Excellent management and leadership skills
* Exceptional people skills
* Experience working as a Senior / Manager
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org