Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - Northamptonshire - up to £32/hour
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to work in a a forward thinking, specialist multi-disciplinary service. This service works hard to deliver clinical care pathways, using Evidence-Based practice, to ensure timely and effective interventions are offered to children, young people and their families.
In this role as a Psychologist you will be responsible for service users with severe and complex mental health disorders such as PTSD, psychosis, eating disorders and severe depression/anxiety conditions. Ideally candidates will have previous experience working with eating disorders preferable.
Benefits as a Clinical Psychologist:
- Good rate of pay
- Flexible hours
- Long contracts available
As a Clinical Psychologist, you'll need to:
- Assess your clients' needs, abilities or behaviour using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of their behaviour
- Devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, psychiatrists and occupational therapists
- Offer therapy and treatments for issues relating to a range of mental health conditions
- Develop and evaluate service provision for clients
- Provide consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work
- Counsel and support carers
- Carry out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of healthcare settings.
You MUST be:
- Qualified as a Psychologist
- Degree or equivalent as a Psychologist
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social/clinical positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes