Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - NHS- Swansea - £27 - £30 per hour
This role is full time, to start ASAP and will initially be for 3 months.
We are currently looking for a locum Occupational Therapist to join the medical team in an acute hospital for one of our NHS clients in Swansea, South Wales. The ideal Occupational Therapist will have good experience of work in an inpatient's medical setting.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
* NHS Experience
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org