QSW/RMN - CMHT - Oxford - £25 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a Mental Health Social Worker or RMN to work in the Assessment Team. In this role successful candidates will be working in Crisis intervention, you will be making full assessments on people with mental health issues, particularly with those who are suicidal.
In order to be successful for this role as a QSW/RMN you must have experience in similar role, Safeguarding and be familiar with relevant legislation.
Benefits as a QSW/RMN:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rate of pay
- Possible contract extension
Responsibilities as a CMHT Social Worker/RMN:
- Managing a defined case load.
- Dealing with an existing complex case load of service users enduring mental health problems
- The role will include assessment and appropriate management or risks and providing casework supervisions to other team members
- Work with service users and other stakeholders to assist service planning
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered / NMC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Qualified as a Social Worker / Registered Nurse
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.