Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) - Adult Mental Health Unit - NHS Band 5 - Crawley, West Sussex - £24,214 - £30,112 per annum, plus £2,000 golden hello or relocation package offered
I am currently recruiting an NHS Band 5 Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) for a low secure mental health hospital in Crawley, West Sussex.
You will be a Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) that is happy to commute to Crawley, West Sussex and has experience within a low/medium secure environment (preferably with adults) looking for a career working for one of the leading NHS mental health hospitals in the UK.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital that specialises in an extensive range of psychiatric care for people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties. This client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality care and they would like someone passionate and highly motivated.
Benefits of this Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) role:
* Competitive salary up to £30,112 per annum
* £2000 golden hello or relocation package offered
* Opportunity for career progression
As a Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) you will:
* Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
* Supervise the care given by junior staff
* Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
* Provide on-going training for the support workers
* A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
* Up to date knowledge of current practices
* Excellent communication skills
* Current NMC PIN
* Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com