Charge Nurse - Band 6 RMN - Mental Health - Hove - £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
An opportunity has arisen in Hove for an RMN to join a specialist rehab and recovery in-patient unit. They are looking for a highly motivated, hardworking and compassionate Charge Nurse/Deputy Ward Manager with a passion for recovery in mental health nursing.
As a Charge Nurse (RMN) you will be joining a team which works on a foundation of honesty and openness and use their skills and experience to support service users through their recovery journey, whilst working towards their safe discharge to the community.
The benefits of this Street Triage team (RMN) role include:
* Salary up to £37,267 per annum
* Access to Leadership and Management Training Career progression opportunities
* Ongoing mentorship training
* Quality Improvement (QI) projects
* Regular supervision
* Continuous professional development and a supportive team to nurture your skills and talent
As a Charge Nurse, you must be able to demonstrate a range of skills including:
* Effective leadership
* Sound clinical skills
* Compassion and self-reflection
* Effective staff supervision and appraisals
* Roster management
* Self-awareness and an understanding of the Mental Health Act.
Requirements of this Community Psychiatric Nurse role include:
* RMN qualification
* NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org