Street Triage Nurse - RMN Band 6 - Hastings - £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
Street Triage are a highly clinically skilled team who provide dynamic and comprehensive assessment, treatment and care to people in mental health crisis that come into contact with Sussex police. They are currently looking for an experienced RMN to join their supportive team.
Working as a Street Triage Nurse (RMN) you will be joining a large NHS Mental Health Trust who are looking for an individual to provide high quality services.
The environment is fast paced and very demanding. You will need to have a good understanding of mental health across all services (Primary, secondary, crisis care).
The Crisis care services across both Hastings and Eastbourne have a strong clinical and managerial leadership structure in place which is supportive, friendly and empowering.
The benefits of this Street Triage team (RMN) role include:
* Salary up to £37,267 per annum
* £2,000 golden help bonus OR relocation package
* Chance to undertake training courses relevant to your professional practice
* Career progression opportunities
* Access to regular professional nursing supervision
As part of the Street Triage team (RMN) you will need to have:
* The skills and qualities to be able to work autonomously as a senior mental health practitioner with an ability to assess people's mental health/ complex presentations.
* Presenting risks and be able to formulate effective plans and strategies to meet and manage the risk involving liaison with the service users, family and police colleagues.
* The ability to give specialist mental health advice.
* The ability to liaise with clinical services and relevant agencies as part of the street triage team and contribute to service development.
Requirements of this Community Psychiatric Nurse role include:
* RMN qualification
* NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com