Mental Health Nurse - Adult Mental Health Unit - NHS Band 5 - Crawley, West Sussex - £24401 - £30,100 plus £2,000 golden hello or relocation package offered
I am recruiting for NHS Band 5 Mental Health Nurse (RMN) for a low secure mental health hospital in Crawley, West Sussex.
You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) that is happy to commute to Crawley, West Sussex with experience in a low/medium secure environment (preferably with adults) looking for a career working for one of the leading NHS mental health hospitals in the UK.
This is an amazing opportunity for an RMN qualified nurse - to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital that specialises in an extensive range of psychiatric care for people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties. This client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The Benefits of a Mental Health Nurse:
* A competitive salary up to £30,100
* £2000 golden hello or relocation package
* Opportunity for career progression
As a Mental Health Nurse, You will:
* Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
* Supervise the care given by junior staff
* Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
* Provide on-going training for the support workers
The Mental Health Nurse candidate will have:
* A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
* Up to date knowledge of current practices
* Excellent communication skills
* NMC Pin
* Eligible to work in the UK
For further information please email email@example.com