Mental Health Nurse - NHS Band 6 - Adult Mental Health Unit - Chichester, West Sussex - £30,401 - £37,267 per annum plus £2,000 golden hello or relocation package offered
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse to join an adult's low secure mental health unit in Chichester, West Sussex.
This is an amazing opportunity for an RMN to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital that specialises in an extensive range of psychiatric care for people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties.
This client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Mental Health Nurse NHS Band 6 role include:
* Salary up to £37,267 per annum
* £2,000 golden hello bonus OR relocation package
* Training opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
Duties as a Mental Health Nurse NHS Band 6:
* Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
* Supervise the care given by junior staff
* Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
* Provide on-going training for the support workers
The ideal Mental Health Nurse NHS Band 6 will have:
* A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
* Up to date knowledge of current practices
* Excellent communication skills
For more information please email email@example.com