Staff Nurse Nursing Home Worcester - £17 per hour
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join a prestige nursing home in Worcester. This is a full-time permanent day only role.
The home is set just outside of Worcester City Centre and hols a CQC rating of 'Good'. It is a 40-bedded capacity home with a lovely 'home from home' feel. It provides residential, nursing and dementia care for a wide range of elderly needs, as well as for people with physical disabilities.
This is a fantastic position for a passionate and knowledgeable nurse who is looking for a new position in which they can develop professional.
Benefits of working as a Staff Nurse are:
* Brilliant pay rate for the area
* The option to pick up extra shifts
* Discount schemes
* Free Uniform
As a Staff Nurse, you will have the following duties:
* Responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing
* Ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift
* Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
* Clinical and personal support
* Lead and supervise a team of support staff
To be successful in this Staff Nurse role you will need:
* A registered nurse qualification (RGN), and NMC PIN
* Can adapt well and to working independently and in a team
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com