Band 6 Physiotherapist - Elderly Rehab - West Mendip, Somerset - £25 per hour
Full time hours
We are currently recruiting for a locum Physiotherapist to join the Integrated Rehab team for one of our NHS clients in Somerset. This role will involve supporting people who have been admitted from home or transferred from acute district hospitals.
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist will have previous experience of community rehab. You will be working with adults & older adults in inpatients. This role is to start ASAP and will go on for an initial 3-month period.
Benefits as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Fantastic Management and peer supervision
* IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get Â£200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist will have/be:
* Rehab experience
* Care of the Elderly experience
* Acute experience
* Community Setting experience
* NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have:
* HCPC registration - essential
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
* Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
* Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.