Health Visitor Nurse or Midwife Benfleet, South Essex Up to £35,577 per annum + £2,00 bonus
(RGN / RCSN / Midwife)
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced RGN, RSCN or Midwife to take on a Health Visitor position in South Essex. For this position, you must have a Specialist Practitioner Qualification degree/diploma/certificate in Health Visiting.
As a Health Visitor (RGN, RSCN or Midwife) you will be working within the pre-birth to 19 healthy family teams. These teams consist of health Visitors, School Nurses and support workers.
Working as a Health Visitor, you will offer families the NHS universal health visiting service to support all aspects of a child's development and family's health from ante natal until the child is 8 years of age.
Benefits of this Health Visitor Nurse or Midwife role include:
* Competitive Salary
* Joining bonus £2,000 (upon passing probation)
* NHS Pension
* 40% off Employer benefits
The role of the successful Health Visitor Nurse or Midwife will include:
* You will undertake assessment of health needs to develop, implement and evaluate packages of care
* Operate as a specialist practitioner
* Show a clear understanding of and contributing to integrated and multidisciplinary working delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice
* Actively improving the way you work.
* You will agree to be based within one of the West Quadrant Healthy Family Teams according to service need.
Requirements for this Health Visitor position include:
* RGN, RSCN or Midwife qualification
* NMC PIN
* A Specialist Practitioner Qualification degree/diploma/certificate in Health Visiting
* Strong communication and organisation skills
* A flexible approach
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com