Staff Nurse Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen, West Midlands - £16 - £17 per hour
Shift Pattern: Days
Benefits: Paid breaks, free meal on shift, competitive salary
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join this well-established private nursing home as full time Staff Nurse working days only. My client is an elderly and dementia nursing home which prides itself on delivering an outstanding level of individualised nursing care to residents.
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will have experience working in a similar care setting and be passionate and confident about elderly care. You will be experienced in providing clinical leadership to junior colleagues, including healthcare assistants and student nurses.
As part of a small healthcare company you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, and ongoing training and development. You will be working with a senior nursing team who have a vast amount of experience and understand the importance of onward personal and professional development.
Benefits for RGN Staff Nurse include:
* Competitive salary
* Paid breaks
* Bonus upon successful completion of 9 months employment
* Meals provided on shift
* Comprehensive training and development programme
* Support through Revalidation
The role of the RGN Staff Nurse is:
* Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Develop, review and update care plans
* Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
* Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
* Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
* Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
* Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
* Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As an RGN Staff Nurse you will have:
* Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
* A general nursing qualification (RGN) with strong clinical skills
* Current registration with the NMC
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com