Staff Nurse Nursing Home Cheltenham - £17 per hour
Full or Part Time
I am currently looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN) to join a prestige nursing home in Cheltenham, Gloucester. The home holds a CQC rating of 'Good'. It is a 60 bedded capacity home with a lovely 'home from home' feel.
It provides mental health care, nursing and dementia care for a wide range of elderly needs, as well as for people with physical disabilities.
This is a fantastic position for a passionate and knowledgeable Staff Nurse who is looking for a new position in which they can develop professional.
Benefits of working as a Staff Nurse are:
* Brilliant pay rate for the area
* The option to pick up extra shifts
* Discount schemes
* Free Uniform
* Excellent training
* Development opportunities
As a Staff Nurse, you will have the following duties:
* Responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing
* Ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift
* Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
* Clinical and personal support
* Lead and supervise a team of support staff
To be successful in this Staff Nurse role you will need:
* A registered nurse qualification, and an NMC PIN (RGN)
* Can adapt well and to working independently and in a team
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com