Registered Nurse - Complex Care Daventry, Northamptonshire Up to £33,000 per annum
Working hours: 12-hour shifts (38.5 hours/week)
You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) looking to join a neurological rehabilitation clinic in Daventry, Northamptonshire. They are looking for a Registered Nurse with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care.
Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - Complex Care role include:
* A fantastic salary
* An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
* Excellent development opportunities
* A generous pension scheme
* Opportunity to see patients fully recover
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
Key accountabilities as a Registered Nurse - Complex Care:
* Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
* Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
* Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
* Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
* Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
* Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Registered Nurse - Complex Care role must have:
* A current, valid registration with the NMC (RGN or RMN)
* The right to work in the UK
* A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org