Staff Nurse – Nursing Home - Darlington, North East - £17 per hour
Days or Nights, Full or Part Time
I am currently looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a prestige nursing home in Darlington, North East. This nursing home holds a CQC rating of ‘Good’.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be joining a nursing home which provides nursing, dementia and residential care for a wide range of elderly needs.
This is a fantastic position for a passionate and knowledgeable Staff Nurse who is looking for a new position in which they can develop professional.
Benefits of working as a Staff Nurse are:
- Brilliant pay rate for the area
- The option to pick up extra shifts
- Discount schemes
- Free Uniform
- Excellent training
- Development opportunities
As a Staff Nurse, you will have the following duties:
- Responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Clinical and personal support
- Lead and supervise a team of support staff
To be successful in this Staff Nurse role you will need:
- A registered nurse qualification, and an NMC PIN
- Can adapt well and to working independently and in a team
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com