Registered Nurse – Neuro-disability Hospital - Daventry, Northamptonshire - Up to £33,000 per annum
Working hours: 12-hour shifts (38.5 hours/week)
A highly experienced and committed Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) is required to join a Neuro-disability Hospital in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
The successful Registered Nurse will be joining a Neuro-disability Hospital which is part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give. They are now looking for an RGN or RMN with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care.
Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
- A fantastic salary
- An excellent approach to training
- Excellent development opportunities
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Key accountabilities as a Registered Nurse:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Registered Nurse role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC (RGN or RMN)
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email email@example.com