Endoscopy Nurse – Treatment Centre - Ilford, North East London - Up to £33,000 per annum
Full time hours
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced and dedicated RGN to join a Treatment Centre in Ilford, North East London. They are looking for an Endoscopy Nurse to join their skilled and friendly team.
The successful Endoscopy Nurse will be joining a modern and comfortable Treatment Centre which offers day treatments and inpatient surgery across orthopaedics, general surgery, ophthalmology, oral surgery and endoscopy.
They are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS patients, and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety.
The Treatment Centre is only open Monday to Saturday daytime.
The benefits of this Endoscopy Nurse role include:
- A competitive package including an annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme,
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- CPD and revalidation support
- Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
- Care UK Perks including Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
- A generous relocation allowance for practitioners looking to relocate to the area
Requirements for this Endoscopy Nurse role include:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Evidence of personal and professional development
- Up to date sound clinical knowledge
For more information please email email@example.com