Deputy Manager/Senior Nurse - Physical Disabilities - Halifax, Yorkshire - £19 per hour
Working Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of Deputy Manager/ Senior Nurse for a physical disabilities nursing home in Halifax, Yorkshire.
This Nursing Home delivers high-quality care for adults with physical disabilities and complex needs. Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, the dedicated and experienced team use a person-centred approach to ensure every individual's needs are understood and met with the greatest privacy, dignity and respect.
You should be a highly experienced nurse with extensive experience working within a similar setting. They are also looking for a Deputy Manager/ Senior Nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets.
Ideal candidates with have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD).
The benefits of this Deputy Manager/Senior Nurse role include:
- Exceptional pay of £19 per hour
- Continuing professional development
- A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
As a Deputy Manager/Senior Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Deputy Manager/Senior Nurse you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience working as a home manager
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more more information please email email@example.com