Clinical Nurse Manager - Complex Needs Nursing Home - Stoke-on-Trent - Up to £39,000 per annum
Working Hours: 2 x 12 hour shifts, 16 hours supernumerary (40 hours per week)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to take on the role of a Clinical Nurse Manager within a stunning service in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
You should be an experienced manager and a registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a nursing home environment delivering outstanding care.
This Complex Needs Nursing Home provides a specialist nursing service for adults with complex needs. The home is a 60 bedded service divided into six 10-bed units; with expertise across a range of neuro-disabilities, mental ill-health, and early-onset dementia.
The benefits of this Clinical Nurse Manager role include:
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent salary up to £39,000 per annum
- Specialist training
- Continuing professional development
- A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- Supervisory experience previously, combined with a couple of years nursing experience.
- Exceptional people skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com