Occupational Therapist – Band 6 - Acute Medicine - South East London – £25 - £26 per hour
This role is within an ongoing contract and is for 35 hours per week.
We are currently recruiting for two Occupational Therapist's to join the medical and oncology teams with one of our NHS clients based in South East London.
The ideal Occupational Therapists will have experience of working within either setting and be able to work independently in order to manage their own caseload.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist – Band 6 role include:
- Broaden experience by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Ongoing contract
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com