Staff Nurse – Private Mental Health – Maidstone - up to £39,000 per annum plus benefits plus £4,000 joining bonus
A unique opportunity for a Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) role has become available. The successful Staff Nurse will report to the ward manager and clinical team leader and share responsibility for the day to day overview and steer of the unit; ensuring delivery of an optimum level of clinical and therapeutic care and consistency in compliance with statutory regulations, quality standards and KPIs.
You will provide the leadership and direction for contemporary initiatives to drive and embed effective clinical practice.
This service is part of one of the UKs leading mental health service providers and delivers an increasingly wide range of services for a number of NHS commissioning bodies. They currently hold contracts with NHS England and 65 other NHS entities across the UK and Wales.
This fantastic fully compliant hospital is a forward-thinking service for adults with enduring mental health conditions. They are an outcomes and values driven service that provides a range of clinical services across 4 care pathways with adult provision only - Female PICU, Male Low Secure, Female Low Secure and Male Locked Rehab.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
- Salary up to £39,000 per annum
- £4,000 joining bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
Essential and preferred skills / experience:
- Clinical qualification (RMN or RNLD) and NMC PIN
- Ability to maximise potential within self and others
- Team player though capable of working on own initiative
- Clinical knowledge and quality standards to support and develop the services offered
- Organisation and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written and including presentation skills, listening, understanding and responding appropriately to identify key facts
For more information please email email@example.com