Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified – Complex Needs – Birmingham - £17.50 per hour
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
42 hours (Paid for 38.5hr)
I am presently looking for a passionate and experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join this home in Birmingham, West Midlands as Unit Manager.
The home itself has three 10 bedded Units in total.
You will be joining one of the country's most well-respected healthcare providers in this service which provides outstanding care to young adults with complex physical needs. You will have experience working in a similar care setting and be passionate about working with younger people with complex diagnoses.
My client is a small, purpose built, service which is part of one of the private sector's most well-known healthcare groups.
As a permanent employee you will benefit from comprehensive induction and training, the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment and the option to pursue a range of City & Guilds qualifications.
The benefits of this Unit Manager role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assistance with revalidation process
- Opportunities to gain additional City & Guilds qualifications
- Online benefits scheme including high street retailers
- Comprehensive training and induction
As Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-admission assessments, assessing care requirements
- Providing safe and effective means for the ordering, handling, storage, recording and disposal of drugs
- Ordering clinical supplies to budget, ensuring safe storage, stock rotation and usage
- Reviewing and documenting care plans regularly
- Participating in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
- Deputising for the Registered Home Manager where necessary
As a Unit Manager you will have:
- Experience in a supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of CQC regulations and requirements
- A Registered Nurse qualification (RGN/RMN)
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org