Advanced Nurse Practitioner – ANP – Birmingham - up to £50,000 per annum
37.5 hours, Full Time - Permanent
If you are an Advanced Nurse Prescriber (ANP) with experience working in paediatrics or urgent care, then I would like to hear from you. I am recruiting for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to join a highly reputable company's whose site is based in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the nation's leading health care providers and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
Employment benefits as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
- Flexible working patterns that can help anyone perfect their work/life balance
- 40% off travel benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- DBS paid
- NMC Pin paid
Duties of this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role include:
- Undertake assessment and management of patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
- Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
- To perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate. This includes the interpretation of radiographs
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will need:
- Nurse Prescribing Qualification
- Minor illness course
- Valid NMC PIN
- Right to Work
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org