Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified - Elderly Nursing Home – Halifax - £17.50 per hour
Working Hours: Full time
I am currently looking for a highly experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to take on a Deputy Manager position in Halifax. The home is part of one of the county's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The service provides residential care for people who need support with everyday activities such as washing, dressing or eating, as well as keeping on top of taking regular medications.
Nursing care is also available at the home for people who live with more complex medical needs. Short-term respite care is also offered at the home and intermediate nursing care is also available as an alternative to a hospital stay.
The benefits of this Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified role include:
- Fantastic pay of £17.50 per hour
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
- 28 days holiday
As a Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration (RGN or RMN)
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience working as a home manager
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com