Pharmacist - Non-Medical Prescriber V300 – Substance Misuse - Coventry, Warwickshire – Up to £37,000 dependent on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist who possesses the Non-Medical Prescriber V300 qualification. The successful Pharmacist will be joining a Substance Misuse / Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service in Coventry, Warwickshire
The successful Non-Medical Prescriber will be joining a vibrant and innovative drug and alcohol charity committed to helping those who are affected by substance misuse. They provide support to individuals, their families and the wider communities.
You will be joining a team which offers specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system. This will include BBV testing, vaccinations, ECG's and support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
The benefits of the Pharmacist - Non-Medical Prescriber V300 role include:
- An excellent salary
- Superb training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with the leading supplier of substance misuse services in the UK
The role of the Pharmacist - Non-Medical Prescriber V300 will include:
- To provide a safe, effective and evidence-based care and interventions for service users and clinical interventions for alcohol and substance misuse assisted withdrawal
- To work in collaboration with clinical lead, Consultant Psychiatrist, nurses to aid in the safe delivery of Alcohol and Substance Misuse detox and assisted withdrawal services
- To support service users affected by alcohol and substance misuse to achieve and sustain their recovery
- Admissions assessments and detox prescribing
- Physical and medical assessments
- Risk assessments
- Client case management
- Administration and distribution of Medication and Controlled Drugs
- Overseeing the wellbeing of client's recovery from a psychosocial perspective as well as medical.
Requirement for this Pharmacist - Non-Medical Prescriber V300 role include:
- A qualified Pharmacist with registration
- Non-Medical Prescriber V300 qualification
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience working as an NMP within substance misuse
For more information please email email@example.com