Registered Nurse - Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic – Glasgow, Scotland - £31,000 per annum
Working hours: 12-hour shifts (38.5 hours per week)
A highly motivated and ambitious Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) is required to join a Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic in Glasgow, Scotland.
They are looking for a Registered Nurse with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. Previous experience in a supervisory position or experience within neurological care is preferred.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
- A fantastic salary
- An excellent approach to training
- Excellent development opportunities
- Opportunity for MSc and BSc funding
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
Key accountabilities as a Registered Nurse:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Registered Nurse role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org