Registered Nurse – Mental Health – Private Hospital – South West London - £29,000 - £32,500 per annum
I am currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse (RMN) to join a private, male low secure hospital in South West London.
This is an amazing opportunity for an RMN to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital that specialises in an extensive range of psychiatric care for people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties.
This client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse include:
- Salary up to £32,500 per annum
- Career development opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
As a Registered Nurse, you will:
- Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
- Supervise the care given by junior staf
- Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
- Provide on-going training for the support workers
The ideal Registered Nurse will have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Up to date knowledge of current practices
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org