Staff Nurse – Complex Needs – Young Adults’ – Tipton, West Midlands – Up to £30,130 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a small nursing home in Tipton, West Midlands.
You will be joining one of the country's most well-respected healthcare providers in this service which provides outstanding care to young adults with complex physical needs. Those needs include neurological disorders, Huntington's disease, Autism, Asperger Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis.
The successful Staff Nurse must have sound knowledge of both theoretical and clinical aspects of nursing including developments within your profession.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – Complex Needs role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assistance with revalidation process
- Opportunities to gain additional City & Guilds qualifications
- Online benefits scheme including high street retailers
- Comprehensive training and induction
As a Staff Nurse – Complex Needs you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-admission assessments, assessing care requirements
- Providing safe and effective means for the ordering, handling, storage, recording and disposal of drugs
- Ordering clinical supplies to budget, ensuring safe storage, stock rotation and usage
- Reviewing and documenting care plans regularly
- Participating in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
- Deputising for the Registered Home Manager where necessary
As a Staff Nurse – Complex Needs you will have:
- Experience in a supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of CQC regulations and requirements
- A Registered Nurse qualification (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org