Senior Nurse – RMN or RNLD – Mental Health – Staffordshire - £32,350 to £35,490 per annum plus £9,000 bonus
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join a specialist mental health hospital in Staffordshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who is one of the country's most recognisable specialist mental health providers, dedicated to caring for individuals under the age of 18 with an acute and complex mental health illness.
The hospital provides specialist care for a range of diagnoses including eating disorders, psychosis or complex needs in their PICU ward, no two days will ever the same and the hospital serves to be a really exciting place to work.
From your thorough induction you will have continued training and development which will enable you to move forward both personally and professionally.
As an RMN or RNLD, you will need experience working within a CAMHS setting and be able to demonstrate both a sound knowledge of relevant theoretical and practical nursing. You will also be confident working in a complex and clinical care setting and have applicable transferable skills.
The benefits of this Senior Nurse – RMN or RNLD role include:
- £9,000 Bonus Paid in instalments over your first year*
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Support with revalidation process
- Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Nurse referral scheme
As a Senior Nurse – RMN or RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
- Communicating information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
- Administering drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Assisting in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
As a Senior Nurse – RMN or RNLD you will have:
- CAMHS experience
- A Nursing qualification (RMN or RNLD)
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS
- Experience of mental health services
- Acute experience (desirable)
For more information please email email@example.com