Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD – CAMHS - Broadway, Worcestershire, West Midlands - £15.77 per hour plus £1,000 Welcome Bonus plus £3,000 Retention bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse who is interested in working CAMHS and eating disorders and is happy to commute to Broadway in Worcestershire.
You can be either an RMN, RGN or RNLD to apply for this post.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a service catering for CAMHS and Eating Disorders.
As a Registered Nurse you should be interested in working with people suffering from mental health issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a service that I have worked with over the last five year that can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and also provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- £15.77 per hour pay rate
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- £3,000 retention bonus
- Training opportunities
- Career development and progression
As a Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse you must be an RMN, RGN or RNLD
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com