Senior Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD – CAMHS - Broadway, Worcestershire, West Midlands - £17.46 per hour, £1,000 welcome bonus and £3,000 retention bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Nurse who has a keen interest in CAMHS and eating disorders. This position is suitable for an RGN, RMN or RNLD.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced Nurse to join a service that I have worked with over the last five year that can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
The benefits of this Senior Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD position include:
- £17.46 per hour pay rate
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- £3,000 retention bonus
- Career progression and development
- Training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
As a Senior Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
- Working alongside the Manager
As a Senior Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will have:
- RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org