Occupational Therapist – Multi Disciplinary Team – Hackney, London - £30 - £32 per hour
An experienced Occupational Therapist is required to join a multi-disciplinary team in Hackney, London. The successful Occupational Therapist will review the effectiveness of existing care packages whilst exploring ways in which service users can be supported to move towards greater independence.
The successful Occupational Therapist must have excellent communication skills, as well as a good working knowledge of various services and support available to Hackney residents.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Rewarding and varied work
- Steady Caseloads
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
- Be responsible for a defined group of patients and will be responsible for providing assessment, treatment and advice to these patients.
- To undertake assessment of individuals including functional and environmental factors in the community settings.
- To devise, implement and evaluate patient centred treatment plans through selective techniques and graded activities.
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard
- To ensure that the individuals full potential and functional independence is developed or maintained.
- To participating in clinical supervision
- Working in an Adult integrated community team
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient to promote patient safety and the management of risk.
- To work within the departments' budgetary constraints to achieve best value by providing by providing a specific and effective high-quality service to patients.
- Monitor and review treatment plans and the effectiveness of services provided for Adult and Carers.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com