3 x Band 5 Occupational Therapist - NHS - Community Therapy Team - Fareham/Gosport - £20 per hour
This contract is full time to start ASAP and will initially go on for 3 months.
We are currently recruiting 3 band 5 locum Occupational Therapists to work for our NHS client in Hampshire in the Community Therapy Team. The successful Occupational Therapists will ideally have experience in working in the NHS with community experience and will require a car driver.
Benefits of this Band 5 Occupational Therapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Band 5 Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Community Work
- Early Supportive Discharge
- Visiting patients in home's after discharge
The successful Band 5 Occupational Therapist will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org