Staff Nurse - Dialysis Clinic - Birmingham - up to £28,900p/a
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse to work in a Dialysis Clinic in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided in the clinics. Within the role nurses will gain training and qualifications renal care. You do not have to have recent experience in renal or dialysis care and as long as you have hospital experience, training is provided for nurses keen to move into dialysis clinics.
Within the clinics, nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends but there are no Sunday shifts. The shift times are either 6:30am until 2:30pm, 6:30am until 6:30pm or 3pm until 11pm. Nurses are required to work right across these hours.
Benefits will include:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Renal care qualifications & experience
- No Sunday shifts
As a Registered General Nurse, you will have the following duties:
- Playing a key role in care for renal patients
- Following person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensuring medical records are appropriated documented and followed
- Providing patient assessment
- Analysing patient data
- Preparing and monitoring dialysis machines
All applicants are required to have:
- An RGN qualification
- An active NMC pin
- Strong, ward-based background or renal experience
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org