Mental Health Nurse - Large Nursing Home - Stoke - up to £17.50 + paid breaks
We are currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work permanent nights shifts within a Nursing Home in Stoke, Staffordshire.
You will be working within a large, prestigious Home in a fantastic team which prides itself on providing exceptional levels of Elderly and Dementia care.
The Home is set in 4 acres of beautiful gardens and is easily accessible from Hanley, Newcastle Under Lyme and Kidsgrove.
Benefits of this role include:
- Generous hourly rate - higher than the local average
- Paid breaks
- Dedicated training room and two full-time staff trainers on site
- Flexible shift patterns
As an RMN in this Home. you will:
- Deliver quality, person-centred care to elderly residents
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise junior members of staff and healthcare assistants
You will need to be:
- RMN qualified and registered with the NMC
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Up to date with current practices
For more information please email email@example.com