Mental Health Nurse - Female Rehab - Durham - £16.20p/h
Our client is a leading provider in mental health care and is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who would be interested in working on a 26- bedded rehabilitation service for females in Durham.
They have a fantastic reputation across the North East and pride themselves on developing their staff. This is an ideal opportunity for an RMN who possesses excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach.
Benefits of this RMN position:
- • Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- • RCNi membership
- • Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- • Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- • Employee referral scheme
- Pension Scheme
Duties of this role as an RMN in Female Rehab is to:
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guideline
You will need:
- An RMN qualification and NMC registration
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Be patient centric and have a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org