Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - North Somerset - £25p/h
Full time hours
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to work as a Band 6 in our client's Acute Medical Team in Weston-Super-Mare. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of acute medical work and working for the NHS. The role is to start ASAP and will be on an ongoing basis.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent pay rate
- Ongoing contract often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Previous experience working within the NHS
- Acute Medical experience
- Experience working within Inpatients
- HCPC registration
- Experience and qualifications as an OT
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.