Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Birmingham - £25p/h
Part time or full time available
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to work at a Band 6 level in an Acute Medical team for one of our NHS clients based in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of acute medical work as well as previously have worked for the NHS. This role is part time up to 3 days per week and is full time if you are willing to work across 2 sites in Birmingham.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent pay rate
- Ongoing contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will need to have the following experience:
- Acute Medical
Requirements of the role:
- To be a qualified Occupational Therapist
- Registration with the HCPC
- To be eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.