Occupational Therapist - Inpatients - Birmingham - £25p/h
Part time & full time hours considered
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to work in the Inpatient's Team for one of our NHS clients based in Birmingham. You will be required to provide Occupational Therapy to inpatient wards including older people, diabetes, trauma and orthopaedics. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of acute medical work and working for the NHS. The role is to start ASAP and will be on an ongoing basis.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent pay rate
- Ongoing contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience in:
- Working for the NHS
- Older people
- Trauma & orthopaedics
- Inpatient within an NHS hospital
- To be a qualified OT
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.