Part Time Physiotherapist - Private MSK Outpatients - Solihull - £28p/h
We are currently recruiting for a locum Physiotherapist to join the Outpatients MSK Team for one of our private clients in Solihull. We are looking for somebody who can work at a Band 6 level 3 days per week, starting ASAP on an initial 3 month contract. The suitable candidate must have previous experience in MSK, either in an NHS or Private setting.
Benefits as an MSK Physiotherapist:
- Excellent pay rates
- Fantastic management and peer supervision
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
In this role, you will need to have the following experience:
- NHS / Private
You are required to have:
- A physiotherapy qualification
- Statutory experience
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.