Physiotherapist - Band 7 - Hand Therapist - Adults - South East London - £30 - £31 per hour
Full time: 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
We are currently looking for a Band 7 Physiotherapist to join the MSK services Team of one of our clients in South East London to carry out hand therapy.
The ideal Physiotherapist will have experience in hand therapy and within splinting.
Flexible working hours, ongoing contract.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 7 role include:
- To start as soon as possible
- 6 weeks initial contract
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the Adults MSK rehabilitation service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 7 will have experience of:
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Helping patients' rehabilitation
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Managing clinical risk
- RiO electronic patient records system (desirable but not essential- Full training can be provided)
As a Physiotherapist - Band 7, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com