Registered Day Nurse - Elderly Care Unit - Woking - £20p/h + paid breaks
We are in need of a Registered General Nurse to work permanent day shifts in an Elderly Care Unit of a Nursing Home in Woking, Surrey.
This Home is part of a growing organisation in the region and currently operates to a 3 star standard. You need to be someone who is passionate about care and about making a difference in other people's lives.
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful Care Home for the Elderly.
Benefits of the Nursing role:
- Great hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- Good location
Your duties as a Registered Day Nurse will include:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
You will need to have:
- A Registered General Nursing qualification
- Interest / experience in Elderly care
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org