2 x Occupational Therapist - Children's Social Services - Swindon - £28 - £30 per hour
37.5 hours per week – ongoing contract
We are currently looking for 2 Occupational Therapists to join a Paediatric Team for our client in Swindon. It is essential to have paediatric experience, ideally in a local authority. A car driver is required for this role.
The successful Occupational Therapists must have previous experience working with children with a range of needs and completing assessments, delivering therapy packages working in clinics and schools.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within a developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Paediatric OT
- Local Authority work
- Aids & Adaptations
- Disabilities 0-18
As an Occupational Therapist, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com