Staff Nurse - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - West Wickham - up to £18.64p/h
Set in private landscaped grounds, this prestigious nursing home is a beautiful place for residents. Our client strives to ensure that the residents' quality of life is enhanced and that their stay is as homely and comfortable as possible.
The ideal candidate will be an RGN / RMN Nurse with experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting role within a prestigious Elderly & Dementia nursing home for the elderly.
Benefits of this Nursing role:
- A competitive salary
- Disclosure check cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
The role of the Staff Nurse in an Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home is to:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
Requirements of the role:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A General or Mental Health Nursing qualification (RGN / RMN)
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org