Advanced Nurse - Urgent Care Centre - Braintree - up to £52,000p/a
37.5 hours a week
Our client is looking for an Advanced Nurse Prescriber (ANP) with experience working in paediatrics or urgent care to work in their Urgent Care Centre located in Braintree, Essex.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the nation's leading health care providers and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
You must be a Registered Nurse, who has the ANP qualification, as well as experience in paediatrics or urgent care (A&E / minor injuries).
Employment benefits of this role:
- Flexible working patterns to achieve a good work/life balance
- 40% off travel
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- DBS paid
- NMC pin paid
Duties of this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role will include:
- Undertaking the assessment and management of patients in a timely manner
- Actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
- Undertaking diagnosis and, when applicable, subsequently providing clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary
- Performing a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment
- Offering opportunistic screening when appropriate including the interpretation of radiographs
You are required to have:
- The Nurse Prescribing qualification as well as being a qualified Nurse
- Significant experience in primary care or A&E / Minor Injuries Unit
- Experience working in paediatrics or urgent care
- A valid NMC pin and the legal right to work in the UK
For further information please contact email@example.com