Preceptorship Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN - Dialysis Clinic – Colchester - up to £28,900 per annum
Monday - Saturday, 37.5 hours per week *No Nights*
I am currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Registered Nurse (RGN) to work within the dialysis clinics in Colchester, this is an excellent opportunity for an RGN who is looking to secure their Preceptorship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided in the clinics. Within the role nurses will gain training and qualifications renal care.
You do not have to have recent experience in renal, dialysis care and as long as you have hospital experience, training is provided for nurse’s keen to move into dialysis clinics.
Within the clinics, nurses are required to work one Saturday in four weekends, no Sunday shifts and no night shifts. The shift times are either 6 30am until 2 30pm, 6 30am until 6 30pm or 3pm until 11pm. Nurses are required to work right across these hours. You also receive 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
The benefits of this RGN role include:
- Up to £28,900 per annum
- Training and development opportunities
- No night shifts
- Supportive team and management
As a Newly Qualified Nurse you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensuring medical records are appropriated documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
All applicants for this Newly Qualified Nurse role are required to:
- Be a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Have active NMC pin numbers
- Have strong ward-based backgrounds or renal experience
- Be eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org