Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN – Elderly Nursing Home - Kings Norton, Birmingham, West Midlands - £16.50 - £17.00 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN to join an elderly nursing home in Kings Norton, Birmingham. My client operates two nursing homes in the south of Birmingham and is currently looking for a strong Staff Nurse who is committed to providing exceptional standards of care to join their strong, established nursing team in this elderly nursing home. This home provides care for 57 residents, around 50% of whom have dementia.
All relevant training and ongoing clinical development will be provided by the company, however skills such as venepuncture, catheterisation and syringe drive will be advantageous. The key thing is that all applicants are able to demonstrate a genuine passion for elderly and dementia nursing.
The home manager is willing to offer training and preceptorships to newly qualified nurses providing they have the right enthusiasm and willingness to grow with the service.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN include:
- Generous hourly rate
- Quarterly bonus package
- Choice between working days or nights available
- Fully compliant service according to the CQC inspection guidelines
- Fantastic ongoing development and clinical training opportunities
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN post will have:
- A passion for elderly and dementia nursing
- A current, valid registration with the NMC (RGN or RMN)
- The legal right to work in the UK
- A clean DBS
- Due to the nature of this service, good communication skills are essential.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org