Staff Nurse - Care Home - Ashton Under Lyne - £17p/h + paid breaks
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who prefers to work permanent days and has experience working in elderly care.
The successful Staff Nurse will be joining a medium sized care home who are recruiting for a Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their care home in Ashton Under Lyne, Manchester
The home has a fantastic reputation and has achieved a Good CQC with providing support to the elderly, offering residential, nursing and specialist dementia care.
The Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) will be paid £17.00 per hour as well as breaks and handover paid. The shifts are staring at 7:45am till 8:00pm and contracted to 36.75 hours per week.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
- NMC fee paid
- Paid breaks & handover
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid training
- Support with revalidation
- Free onsite parking
Your duties as a Staff Nurse in this Home will include:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
You will need:
- To be a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- An interest in working with the elderly
- A valid NMC pin
- The right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com